This is actually the master bedroom, don't worry this weekend we were able to swiftly make it a very neutral tan/brown color that we now love and will not get a headache from.
Dave and I were so excited to paint our first wall, so we had to document it. I know, we are a little strange, just so excited to be home owners and to paint our own home and not somebody else's.
I'm a little excited, but you can see the brown color in the back, it looks much better.
Saturday night Dave and I came home exhausted, we had no idea it would be so much work. Yes, all you home owners laughing, we know. We wanted to thank Michelle, Valerie, James, Amanda, and the Lowthers for coming over and helping, we owe you guys big time for spending your busy Saturday helping us paint and clean. We REALLY appreciated your help!! So now that we are exhausted we are starting another week of hopefully getting the house painted so we can move in. Our big moving day is this Saturday and we could REALLY use any help we can get moving our big furniture and the dreaded piano. Hooray for building equity!!!
8 comments:
Wohoooo! I am so excited for you guys. It is officia: You are totally grown ups now.
Congrats! That's great!!
Can't wait to see it done!
Wow, that's a colorful house! Oh, I wish I were there to help! I LOVE to paint! I'd even help you move stuff if I were closer! Please post some "after" pictures for all of us to see! Miss ya! :)
congrats!! I am dying laughing at these pics bc our house was so exactly the same way! Like i wonder if our owners were related. We had a purple door, teal kitchen, lime green room, and a grey master. It was killer! We also opted for a nice neutral tan and our walls thanked us!
Looks good, can't wait to see it all painted!
Sorry I couldn't help more, but it really is looking better!!
Congrats you guys! That is very exciting! I loved my first home...it was just so fun to be grown up and also to DECORATE!
ENJOY...
Post a Comment