
So most of you already know that the BYU game on Saturday was AMAZING!! Not only did we not get creamed, which is what I thought would happen, but we actually won. At about halftime I couldn't believe they were not killing us with touchdowns. Then when we actually won I couldn't believe it. So that was the first good news of the day, then right after the game our real estate agent called and told us that the offer we had put in on a house in West Jordan had been accepted!! We are finally going to be home owners. Hopefully everything goes well and we can close on october 9th and be moved in by the end of October. So that is our good news for the last few days. It was a very exciting day last Saturday :)
5 comments:
I'm not a BYU fan, so I don't quite feel the excitement there, but HOORAY for new houses!!! How fun for you guys!!!
Well, you KNOW that we are BYU fans and we are so excited for the Cougars, but we are even more excited for you! Congratulations! We're excited for all the fun (and work) that goes into a home. You'll enjoy making memories together in your home. Take pictures of the inside before and after. We don't have a lot of pictures of the inside of our previous homes. I wish we did . . . We love you!
Congrats on the house! We want pictures soon.
Congratulations, homeowners! That is an exciting day!
Yay on the house, but let me be clear that this "yay" does not apply to BYU winning :)
Post a Comment