Saturday, February 21, 2009

It's the little things in life

So dave and I kind of have boring lives. This past month we have just been working and Dave has had school so the blog posts have been kind of sparse. I'm not complaining though. I still find it amazing how much freedom I feel just having work. There is a time and season for everything and I'm glad my school season is over. Last night Dave and I went to Costo and Arby's for our date night. (we are trying to not spend money on eating out and trying not to get fat on eating out). When we got home and got our food out, we realized we were missing something really important. I had ordered a french dip sandwich (i love french dip sandwiches) and they had forgotten the dipping sauce. You cannot have a french dip sandwich without the aus ju sauce. (I didn't spell that right). So the sweet husband that he is, dave went to the nearest arby's and got me some sauce. It may not seem like a big deal but to me it was a small act of service that he was so willing to do and it made a world of difference to me. Thanks sweetie!!

6 comments:

Grandmakicki said...

What a nice husband. Way to go Dave
You know what will make your wife happy.

T Fowler said...

What a cute post. I completely agree that it is the little things that make a difference. We are both blessed that we found guys that understand that and how much it means to us. We are so lucky!

Gayle J. Randall said...

You are so right! He is a great husband! We love you both! Love, Dad and Mom Randall

Ford Fam said...

What a cute hubby!

Ben and Ash said...

Yep, it's the little things that count make the big difference!

Unknown said...

You will definitely look back some day and say-remember those boring days of setting around and just going to arby,s and costco. Please could we have a day like that again. Great time to love each other.

LOVE DAD