Sunday, December 7, 2008
A man and his train
Here is our fun Christmas tree with Dave's choo choo train. This year we decided to put up Dave's fake 7 ft christmas tree because last year we had a Charlie Brown christmas tree. We had fun decorating it and Dave had fun putting the train underneath. I'm going to attempt to upload a movie of the train but it might not work because I've never put a video on our blog, so here it goes.
Here are the two videos of our train. I had to post the first one because Dave turned the camera sideways and didn't realize it recorded like that, I thought it was hilarious. The second one has funny comments from Dave. He's a little kid but it keeps our lives interesting and our marriage fun!! Enjoy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
All cool people have a train around their tree. Go to www.wearethegarners.com and you can see ours. Love your tree!
Don't you just love Christmas time? Your tree and train look great!
Love the train and the big kid pretty cool of the wife to let the big kid have toys.
Post a Comment