Thursday, December 27, 2007

A guitar and lucy christmas!!



Dave and I had our first Christmas together and had so much fun!! I woke up at 7:45 to wrap a few last minute gifts and then came in to wake Dave up and he told me to go back to sleep!! I was so excited that there was no way I could go back to sleep. But he wouldn't wake up! I threatened him that I would open my presents without him, that didn't work. He eventually got up and we opened our fun gifts. Dave bought me the complete DVD collection of "I Love Lucy" I was so excited!! I gave Dave the guitar hero for the wii, which he can't stop playing. (and I like playing it too!!) We hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Aimee said...

My family is addicted to Rock Band which started with Guitar Hero so I can understand the love! Rock on!

Merry Christmas to you guys!

Remember our Christmas in Akita? I was so bitter doing Eikaiwa on Christmas but it was a fun one all the same. I just remember your mom sending those rice crispy things that I loved! I should make those....

Ford Fam said...

What a party pooper to not want to get up at 7:45. He is going to have to learn if he is going to adapt to the Randall way... looks like you guys had fun though!

Grandmakicki said...

I saw your christmas pants, they are cute. I have all ways had a hard time in waking Dave up for anything. so good luck.