Thursday, December 13, 2007

The first

So a little bit about ourselves, Michelle and I met in October of 2006 and we hit it off, in September of 2007 we were married. Since then we have been super busy with school (she is in her last year of her Master's of Social Work and I am still plugging away at my undergraduate degree) and work (she is up at the U Hospital and I am working for a commercial real estate company). I figured that blogging would be a way that I didn't have to tell the same story over and over again (lets be honest I am a son of Cliff and I will always retell the same story(if you don't know what that means just ask.)) I also figured that blogging was a whole lot easier than writing in a journal and this way I kill two birds with one stone(yes I am still lazy)

1 comment:

dj techno said...

Okay Son of Cliff, let's hear an old story one more time! I would really enjoy it if you left the unedited blogs on my front steps to read in the morning. By the way who in the Kelly family happens to subscribe to Facebook?

dj techno loves you!!