Sunday, November 9, 2014

Sunday Snippets

:: Marcus ::

1. Marcus ate the last of the popsicles this week and I told
him I wasn't going to buy anymore because it was too cold outside. Now
he just asks for slurpee's every day.
2. He was a ninja turtle for Halloween but he has no idea
who the names of the ninja turtles are or even watch the cartoons.
3. When we play downstairs his number one thing to want to do is
is play with lego's. He wants to build houses, cars, towers, etc.
4. He was so excited for Halloween and the next day he asked "Is it
Christmas now? Is Santa coming?". We had to explain Thanksgiving.
5. He told Dave and I that Santa will bring him Halloween Lego's and a Truck for Christmas.





:: Lucy ::
1.  Lucy is become quite the copy cat. She wants what everything
Marcus has. He has been sick lately and she wants medicine and juice, etc.
2. We have cut back on her binky to just when she is sleeping now. She wants
it constantly though. She needs a lot of security "things" such as her blankies, stuffed animals,
and her binkie. I'm hoping we can get rid of it at night here soon :)
3. Lucy is still my cuddle bug. She will cuddle with you anytime and for however long
you want. She loves to cuddle right after she wakes up in the morning and after her nap.
4. We bought Toby a new dog toy that squeaks and she laughs so hard
when she hears it squeaking. It's hilarious.
5. Lucy loves the TV or the tablet. She will watch basically anything and for however long
you let her. I have to be really careful because she doesn't get bored with it.



2 comments:

Gayle J. Randall said...

Beautiful children! Dedicated mommy! I love all of you!

The Tews said...

Always love your Sunday snippets!

(and I love that picture of Lucy going to town on a box of Nerds!)