Sunday, April 20, 2014

Sunday Snippets

:: Marcus ::

1. Marcus loved camping! Afterwards he said he wanted
to go again about a million times.
2. He is obsessed with eating banana's and nutella. He
asks to eat them at every meal and in between.
3. We were riding in the car and he said to Lucy "I love you
too Lucy"
4. He has started to argue and whine constantly. It's really irritating.
5. He is playing so much better with other kids (for the most part). It gives
us so much joy and happiness.






:: Lucy ::

1. The past three days she has been cutting her molars and her poor little body
has been working so hard. She has had a fever off and on and has no appetite.
2. She loves the bike trailer we got and when I get her out of the car she climbs
right into it in the garage.
3. She will pucker up her lips now and give the best kisses!
4. She has the craziest bed head. Her hair is getting so long and so fun to do each day.
5. She did not sleep well camping, she had to sleep in our bed each night. I didn't sleep
well but I loved watching my baby sleep and see how beautiful she is.





No comments: