Lucy's 1st birthday was so much fun! We all went into her room in the morning singing happy birthday and she loved it! We made sprinkle pancakes for breakfast, pancakes are Lucy's favorite breakfast! We blew up some balloons and Lucy loved playing around the house with them. Marcus was so excited to celebrate Lucy's birthday.
We invited both sets of grandparents over for homemade pizza and birthday cake. Grandma Randall had fun putting her glasses on Lucy - she looks so old!
We then opened presents (I didn't get any pictures) which she loved. We gave her some girly books, first word flashcards, a picnic basket toy, and a 1st birthday Cabbage Patch Doll. We are going to try really hard to separate Lucy's birthday from Christmas, even though they are so close together. I was so glad she wasn't born on Christmas Eve.
She had her second of 3 cake smashes. Her first was at her 1 year old pictures. She LOVES chocolate and just devoured this chocolate cake! I love the 1st birthday and all the memories of giving birth just one year ago. During the day I went through my birth experience and told Lucy all about how she was born. I could tell she loved hearing about it. Lucy is our girly girl and such a doll.
We invited both sets of grandparents over for homemade pizza and birthday cake. Grandma Randall had fun putting her glasses on Lucy - she looks so old!
We then opened presents (I didn't get any pictures) which she loved. We gave her some girly books, first word flashcards, a picnic basket toy, and a 1st birthday Cabbage Patch Doll. We are going to try really hard to separate Lucy's birthday from Christmas, even though they are so close together. I was so glad she wasn't born on Christmas Eve.
She had her second of 3 cake smashes. Her first was at her 1 year old pictures. She LOVES chocolate and just devoured this chocolate cake! I love the 1st birthday and all the memories of giving birth just one year ago. During the day I went through my birth experience and told Lucy all about how she was born. I could tell she loved hearing about it. Lucy is our girly girl and such a doll.












No comments:
Post a Comment