Sunday, April 14, 2013

Sunday Snippets

:: Marcus ::

1. Marcus is becoming such a good helper with Lucy. Right now he helps
me get her down for her naps by playing with his cars while I get her diaper changed
and then when I start rocking her he goes out to the hall and closes the door (he knows
I need it quiet when I rock her to sleep)
2. Bedtime has been such a challenge lately, he is the world's best doddler and
he gets really onry at night. I know it's normal but it's also really annoying.
3. This week his favorite toys are cars, he always is carrying at least 2
cars around. It's so cute.
4.We are trying to grow his hair out so it looks really scraggly right now, but
we are tired of it short.
5. He stopped eating breakfast this past week, I don't know what
it is but he won't eat anything. He doesn't even like sugared cereal anymore.
6. He discovered a puddle on our front sidewalk and took advantage of it.







:: Lucy ::

1. She still sleeps in her "swaddle me" blanket and usually has her head
 laid down on the left side of her crib.
2. I spoke too soon with her sleeping from 8-8, she now gets up around 3 or 4 and 
wants to eat :( but I can't complain.
3.She is so close to rolling over, she is usually on her side when
she is on her tummy mat.
4. She likes to have her hand in a fist up by her head when
she is tired and nursing.
5. She is a morning baby, she is nothing but smiles all morning long!




No comments: