Sunday, November 11, 2012

32 weeks baby bump

Technically I'm 33 weeks but I'm having a hard time keeping up on these weekly posts. I have hit the tired stage of the third trimester. I've also been having serious braxton-hicks contractions, which I wasn't expecting. They come at night before bedtime and a few have been pretty long. Luckily after talking to my sisters I found out with each subsequent pregnancy that is normal. I feel huge but know I will only get bigger. She is very active and gets the hiccups quite often. My back continues to ache, specifically on Saturdays when I clean a lot. Physically I am ready to have this baby but in every other way we are not ready. We have started on Marcus's room, which is good progress.  I realized we don't have any newborn diapers and even though I have time, I realized we were more prepared for Marcus coming. We haven't finalized a name, but we are taking our list into the hospital with us. I have been thinking about how excited I am to see Marcus's face when he comes in the hospital room and sees his little baby sister, i can't wait for that moment. I also have been thinking about how different or the same this labor might be to the first one. I hope the pushing is shorter, I've heard it will be. We are now hoping this baby comes before Christmas, we might be trying every trick in the book to induce labor before Christmas, depending on how dilated I am in December. I don't have any cravings just continually try and find something to satisfy my appetite, I'm constantly hungry. Let's hope I can make it through the next few weeks with this belly growing!


1 comment:

Gayle J. Randall said...

This little girl will love these posts someday when she is pregnat with one of her own! Great job of documenting!