Saturday, October 1, 2011

Mischievous boy

Since Marcus turned 1 this has been my favorite age so far. I LOVED Marcus as a little baby but him being 1 year has beat being a baby. I love that he can get around on his own, he can play with whatever he wants to, he is interactive with Dave and I, his personality is to die for, and he is so sweet and cuddly. Along with all of this autonomy has come exploration and curiosity. I have been able to catch some of these moments on camera. So far, I am trying to allow him to explore and be safe and not get upset when he makes a mess. I love to see how his mind works and allow his little personality come out with his exploration. So enjoy these pics of Marcus's mischievousness.

 He loves to tear apart his room, especially taking out his dirty laundry and blankets. We should probably get some closet doors :)

 Toby loves to be where Marcus is :)

 Just snackin' on the toilet paper

 Behind the chair in his room. He will find any wallflower we have and take it out. I couldn't find him for the longest time when he was behind here. I started getting panicked until I heard him making noises in his room and still couldn't find him. He's happy as a clam


 His favorite drawers in the kitchen are the towels and washcloth drawer, and the kitchen utensil drawer. He loves to play in these drawers while I'm making breakfast or lunch.

 He has a fascination with kleenex! He took out this entire box one day. We learned our lesson of keeping them out of reach.


 We have locks on most of our cupboards but one day I had this one open and he wanted to play in it so bad, so I let him explore and he had a blast!




No comments: