Sunday, August 14, 2011

Family pictures 2011

With Marcus turning one it was time to get family pictures. This time we wanted the whole family, which includes Toby. So we thought it would be fun to have graffiti, so our awesome photographer, Scotty Moses, who is also our brother-in-law. Here is his website, check it out because he is amazing!! We went out to Saltaire and had so much fun, besides the stink. He got some amazing shots and we were so pleased with how they turned out! Enjoy!!













7 comments:

Ford Fam said...

super cute! What a great photography spot!

T Fowler said...

Very cute and fun!

The Dabo's said...

Those turned out awesome!

Gayle J. Randall said...

So cute of all of you! I want to get some printed.

Grandmakicki said...

i just love your family and i love the pictures what a great family you are.

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I just love your family. And I've always loved the fact that you named your dog Toby (I'm hoping you named it after Toby from the Office :P ).

OLIVERSONFAM said...

WAY CUTE picts!