Friday, May 20, 2011

SUPER BABY & SUPERMAN!!!

My Super baby and my Superman!!












Pictures taken by Scotty Moses, check his website out, he is a great photographer!!

7 comments:

Jessie said...

Cute! Jeff has been calling Bronson "Superbaby" or "Superguy" his whole life so I got him a cute little Superman onesie!

By the way, Marcus' hair KILLS me! It is so awesomely fuzzy! LOVE IT!

Meghan said...

So cute! He is growing up so fast!!

Gayle J. Randall said...

I'm sure that Marcus is SUPER, I know that Dave is SUPER and I would say that Scott Moses is SUPER, too! Such darling pictures of a darling baby!

Ford Fam said...

He looks "super" cute, love the chubby legs.

Scotty and Michelle said...

I may be biased, but the photos are amazing :)
But really, how can they not be great with such a cute subject to photograph?!
Now I just want to know why my rolls on my thighs don't look that cute :(

Grandmakicki said...

I love my picture of Marcus. Of course I love the big superman too and his adorable wife. Need to babysit that boy.

Ross and Aubrey said...

Cute pics!! He is getting so big!

Answer to your question: We got our carpet at BuyDirect in Layton. They come give you a free bid, and they were by far the cheapest we found. They do a great job! The only problem I had was driving up there to pick out the carpet....but it's worth it!