Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The Dog Park

So we have found this amazing dog park near our house and Toby just loves it. We try and take him there every Sunday afternoon for him to run around and get exhausted so he will sleep all day Sunday. Here is the progression of pictures that explains it all :)











This is my favorite picture, Toby is just exhausted when he leaves and he puts his head on the center console and his cheeks poof out because he is panting so hard. We love this dog!!

5 comments:

Gayle J. Randall said...

How great that you live so close to a dog park! How handy! That Toby is a funny dog. He has lots of fun facial expressions! Can't wait to meet him!

Scotty and Michelle said...

So fun! It looks like he is getting along well with the other dogs too, oh how I wish my dog would be better that way!

Unknown said...

Looks like we need some serious dog walks, I know I do, been setting in car or office too much. Better get you walking shoes ready Toby.
Grandpa Randall

Jessie said...

Your dog is so stinkin cute!!! And I bet that you are looking pretty cute as well, Michelle! Can you believe that you are going to be a mommy so soon? :)

So I just realized that I don't have any other contact info for you, so if you wouldn't mind emailing me your address, I would love that! jessie.bryner@gmail.com

Thanks, and hope you are doing and feeling well!

T Fowler said...

I hope Toby was just playing with that dog and isn't hurt! Looks like so much fun.