Friday, May 7, 2010

The little things

So pregnany for me has been relatively easy. There are a lot of changes you have to make and I am constantly amazed at my body. I also think I will miss feeling the little guy doing somersaults and what it feels like Jumping jacks in my stomach. However last night I did not sleep well for the first time in a very LONG time. The little guy was really moving and then Toby wanted to get up at 3:30 AM to go to the bathroom so I let him out. Dave sleeps through a lot and plus he doesn't get to sleep in on Saturday and I do. So I got up but then couldn't get back to sleep. So I ended up not wanting to get up this morning and sleeping in late. When i was done getting ready and late for work this is what I found in our kitchen. Dave had made me a delicious breakfast and even cut my grapefruit up for me. Then made me a delicious egg salad sandwich and the rest of my lunch. Right now it's the little things that matter and to me this morning it meant the world for him to think of me and make me my breakfast and lunch. Thanks sweetie!!




Isn't he adorable!! I hope our little boy turns out to be just like him, curly hair and all!!

7 comments:

Gayle J. Randall said...

Dave, you are the greatest! What a great husband you are and therefore, what a great father you will be. Thanks for taking such good care of our little girl (oops, she's having a baby--guess she's not so little anymore).

T Fowler said...

AAWWW! So Sweet!

Tiare and James said...

What a great hubby!! How cute! I'm trying to convince his brother to make me breakfast in bed on mothers day or my birhtday, but he doesn't quite see the point of it, lol! Maybe Dave needs to give his little bro some tips, j/k! I'm SO excited for your little boy to come so Caleb can have a cousin to play around with! Love you both!

Scotty and Michelle said...

I love how you show how sweet he is with the whole breakfast/lunch prepping, and then show his true personality in the last picture! I never knew my brother could be such a sweetie, good job David!!

Ilene said...

What a nice husband! It's so true about the little things, huh! I missed the baby name poll, but I LOVE the name Rhett! My cousin Rhett is awesome! Do you remember him? He's a good guy! I fully support you in that name, Michelle. :)

Unknown said...

WHAT A GUY--ELDER RANDALL

Chelsea said...

I love reading your posts about pregancy and your house. Can't wait to see the little one!