The Kelly family camping trip this year was a blast!! We always go up the 24th of July (well we have for the past two years). Instead of being in the crowds of people and fighting traffic for the fireworks and floats we leave the city to enjoy the beautiful fresh mountain air. We went up to the Uintah's this year, up by Kamas. Our campground was called Lost Lake Campground and the only difference between this year and last year is that we didn't have flush toilets :) but we got through it. We were up by the bear sighting at Mirror Lake and did not see any bears, but as you can see below we did see a moose!! We had a lot of fun lounging around, fishing, hiking Mt. Baldi, playing "The Newlywed Game" with 5 couples, reading, bike riding, and just camping.
Friday, August 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
yes we did have a fun kelly family camping trip, glad that the hike is over and I hope not to do it again.
As I was scrolling through your post Enoch kept poking each picture saying, "look at that, look at that!". It looks like a great vacation, so much fun and so pretty.
Looks like fun, I'm sure Carson would be jealous you saw a moose. He has been really into his animal books lately and we just read one about Moose.
Michelle, I e-mailed Emi my address, but never got an invitation. My mom got one in Alpine recently. What was the date of the wedding dinner? I think I was probably here in California. We drove to Utah on Thursday, July 31st and started for home on Saturday night the 2nd. We really had no time there and it hard to drive for so long, and only be there for two days. Not enough time! So, did she get married on a Friday too? If you took any pictures please e-mail them to me! -Ilene P.S. Did you ever see my memory of you? I wrote it late on that post of yours.
Post a Comment