Saturday, March 29, 2008

Easter baskets

Mine and David's Easter baskets


Dave playing with his Easter toy


This year for Easter Dave wanted to do easter baskets. Last year we were dating and he got me an easter basket and a little plant (which I still have and which my roommates nicknamed our "love fern" from a movie :) ). I didn't know you got each other presents on easter and I didn't have anything for him. So this year we gave each other easter baskets which was a lot of fun. Dave got me a workout arm band to hold my i-pod for when I work out and I got him a huge frisbee and a fun little flying toy from Toys r' us. (that's becoming my best friend these days for presents for my "kid" husband).



I also found a pooping chicken that made up for the pooping reindeer I didn't get for his stocking for Christmas that everyone else in the family got. This is the most fun cheap toy I have found for anybody!!

2 comments:

Grandmakicki said...

I am sorry that your kid husband will never grow up. But he does like to have toys, and a Easter Basket.

Scotty and Michelle said...

I was really sad that I didn't get a rooster that pooped!! I got the reindeer, but I wanted a complete collection! Do you think that they made a leprechaun that did that too?